mystero233's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photogenic Chipmunk

© Martin R. (mystero233)© Martin R. (mystero233)

This cute little fellow waited for me on the tree trunk pretty much at the end of my 4 hours hike around the Algonquin national Park. During the hike I've seen lots of wonderfull sceneries and wildlife but only this guy came so close to me that I even wasnt forced to use zoom on the camera. I really liked the fact that he had his mouth full of food, but he was still actively looking for more and maybe he expected some snack from me 🙂 

Algonquin Park, ON, Canada
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Photogenic Chipmunk

Hey @mystero233,

Such a cute chipmunk. I really like your photo! Thank you so much for sharing. I am sure that it was difficult to catch it but the result is amazing! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Wow, amazing photo! What camera and lens did you use?

Level 8

Hi @eviselvia 

I used Nikon D750 +Nikkor 24-120 f4

Level 10

Unique Capture, dear @mystero233..!!! Really enjoyed; thanks for sharing.

Both Camera and You 'SYNCED' well...

Post more photos, when time permits and remember to TAG me, please

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Nice photography @mystero233  Thank for sharing