TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Video - AFL & AEL - TravellerG

Dear @AlexaAC, I still remember your night shot, which you posted (appreciate your contribution & demonstrated the same to many of my students).

I am sure that, by grace of god, I will see many more shots from you (& many others), using different settings, so that we can ultimately improving the quality of photos coming in our Google Maps.

Here is  a previous post of mine, where I have tried to explain this series - when time permits, have a look, if you have not had a glance, earlier.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

That would be great, as I am really excited for more contents from Asia, @TravellerG!

I will make sure check out the posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

You got/caught the crest, thank you dear @DeniGu.

It is also, an important point that, (refer to the photo published in the post), if I would not have used AEL & AFL - that too at a long distance focus, then, the 'sky' would have been washed out or the 'trees' would have been fully dark + the focus also could have been, equally, a problem - hope you got it.

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Hey @TravellerG

Thanks a lot for tagging me on your post. I normally love to take pictures (almost like a paparazzi =P) and through your post I've been learning a lot. 

Caption: a small street surrounded by greenery and covered with snow. Photo taken by Local Guide @FelipePkCaption: a small street surrounded by greenery and covered with snow. Photo taken by Local Guide @FelipePK

Hope one day be a pro too, thanks a lot for the tips ;).  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you very much for your EXCELLENT Catch.. (you are truly a =P); a rare shot for us, we South Indians. As a photographer, I enjoy your pic in many angles

1.    A Photograph using, "Leading Line" technique, almost ending in infinity... Great!
  2.    I don't think you have washed your photo with any 'SOAP' (I mean, PhotoShop) - A virgin Shot = fully enjoyed.
  3.    Good contrast (No high lights issues, etc... )
  4. Good frame. (full frame is 'TALKING' about the same subject - no distractions)

Overall, fully appreciate - to me you are already a Pro.

==========

I captured such shots, when I was in Switzerland...

I am thankful, that my posts are of some value to you..

With prayers to almighty to bless you.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @TravellerG

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Google Moderator

Hello @TravellerG,

Thanks for the tag. Great pointers!

I find your posts extremely helpful as I am a beginner when it comes to photography. I try to remember every advice and whenever I happen to take a photo, I utilize what I've learned so far.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TravellerG

Thank you for your evaluation and I'm glad that you liked the photo. I particularly think and I'm sure the other also should think the same that it's really helpful a the tips that you have posted. 

Thanks a lot for sharing those with us. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG thanks for sharing helpful tips. 

Level 10

Dear @MdEmranulHoque...

Could you hand over our humble gift to all over there?

Thanks..