TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Tips - Full Frame / Cropped Camera - TravellerG

Wow @TravellerG This is just brilliant! A great way to defragment a seemingly complex topic. Great stuff and thanks. 

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thank you for the clarification!

I would have that in mind from now on : ].

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 10

Sorry dear friend @bassey , for the delayed reply; I slipped your comment, during my travel - apologies.

I had gone through most of your posts - You are a 'Meet-up Man'- Great. appreciate your efforts, especially to Hospital, Care & Police station efforts (belated appreciations). All the very best.

Thank you for your motivating comments; You are right - these topics in all my technical posts, I try to come down to the lowest level possible to explain the basics - thanks to hear that you liked the post. Can I request you have a look at my other posts (Here), when time permits.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Thank you @TravellerG for sharing this valuable information.

Level 10

Thank you dear friend @ShahnewazAhmed  for your kind response. Happy to hear that my post was useful to you.

With regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Your posts are of so much quality @TravellerG I’ll be reading them one after another. I encourage you to do meet-ups. If I had time to travel like you do, I’d be having meet-ups everywhere I go to. Great stuff bro.

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

Hi friend, (sorry, I am late to reply). Due to professional commitments, my travels are uncertain. Still, I try & organize a couple of meet ups.

Thanks for your kind concern & motivation, dear friend @bassey