TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photo Tips - 5 Multiple Image Filter - TravellerG

..Photo Tips – 5 Multiple Images Filter - General  - TravellerG ..

Hi dear all,

In today’s photography, this filter may not have high value; but, this was a big technique in Cine Photography, once upon a time – the hero/heroine becomes 5, all of a sudden and moves, within the screen as 5 bodies…!!!

To me, the academic knowledge of using such filters are important; how much ever we read about such items, unless otherwise, we practically (physically) use such them, we cannot get the feel. I think these posts will give at least a general feel of it - is it not? Could you express, please?

The 5 Multiple Images Lens (82 mm) looks as follows:

No: 1. The 5 Multiple-Images Filter / Lens.

No: 2. Sony 7R M2 Camera with Tamaron (24-70, f/2.8) while shooting the image, on Vanguard Tripod Stand.

No: 3. The Collage of the 4 shots.

To me, the rest are self-explanatory; in case if you need any explanation, I can reply.

@Shrut19@helga19 @vighneshacharyavj @bdmafuz, @SJasourH98 @SajolKDas @jojo522 @Achyuta @Zcar77 @BrunoProdigy

Thanks, dear friends

PS:

My previous post on:

FILTERS, Here.

ND Filters Here

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

11 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Photo Tips - 5 Multiple Image Filter - TravellerG

That is too vintage @TravellerG.

I love this kind of filters plus i am a big fun of India's cinematography (not only Bollywood).

The trap/Ottaal, Jayaraj Rajasekharan Nair,India, 81΄, 2015 

I want to visit India as soon as possible.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thank you very much for your super useful advice! I'm sure a lot of Local Guides will appreciate it and fill the forum with great photos and colours 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @TravellerG thanks for mention me here. I am fine what about you? Feel free to mention me any time. Recently I complete my knowledge Sharing meetup 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/RECAP-Knowledge-Sharing-Meetup/td-p/1213460

Hope you will read and give your valuable comment. Thanks.

Level 10

Namskar..

@TravellerG

Again Great Photos tips with additional information..

Thank you for sharing your knowledge..

I m not Photographer but I always like your Valuable tips to Read..

Thanks again for tagging me, its a pleasure for us always..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 8

Thanks @TravellerG good tip on those cameras shots any tips for smart phones  you have  to share? 

Level 10

You are welcome dear @Anonymous, be our guest; nice to know about your filmy interest - Great!

I too am a fan of filters; Macro filters too are frequently used by me.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Welcome dear Moderator @RadieN; thanks for your motivating words - I really do not know, how many serious readers, we have here in this forum - let us hope for the best.

Level 10

Thank you dear @Shrut19; yes, this is little too technical and more for Mirror-less or DSLR Camera users. Thank you for your complimenting words,

Sincerely

Level 10

Thank you very much dear friend, @Zcar77; I have published maximum posts on Mobile camera; however Here is my profile which has many posts on Mobile Camera - Tips; if time permits, kindly read & let me know your opinion, please.

Regards