GypsyLizzard's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Phoenix Local Guides Meet for points

Phoenix Local Guides interested in a meet up make points too.

I want to know if anyone out here in the valley would like to have a meet up and have it be beneficial for you. For this meet and greet will have something in common for all if us. Not just use being Local Guides. But Yes points! We can gather in an area we discuss for all of us. To participate on a contribute fact finding part for us Local Guides. 

Would you all like that. A reason to go out in the evening while it's cooling or a weekday or weekend early morning  before it gets too hot and explore a part of the valley that you normally don't visit and see first hand with others. It would be like a Phoenix Local Guide field trip. 

No matter if you been there or not. No matter your level status. 

Will keep it simple an hour or two if the group wants to keep going. We can even plan on a visit to a surprise eatery establishment for even the months focus event. You can bring you family or friends even. What you all say? Let me know? Let me hear your suggestions of places and times best to suitable for you all as well. I am Gypsylizzard (Roland) Level 7 and have been here since 9/15/1997. 10:30 am. I have explored and seen the whole valley in ways only you should see for yourself. Let's do this.

Ahwatukee Foothills, Phoenix, AZ, United States
9 comments
Level 7

Re: Phoenix Local Guides Meet for points

Well I only got three responses and two were from the same person.

So noone around Phoenix is around ok. Can t say I didn't try

I guess I'll go meet up with that other person and we will just cruise around if we feel like it looking for Local Guides and tag them like wilder beast in the heat of the night...lol 

Funny I actually expected a bigger turn out. Seems like you all are the same. Busy or afraid to go out and be apart of something you are already involved in. It's not a blind date thing. Well L8z

@GypsyLizzard wrote:

Phoenix Local Guides interested in a meet up make points too.

I want to know if anyone out here in the valley would like to have a meet up and have it be beneficial for you. For this meet and greet will have something in common for all if us. Not just use being Local Guides. But Yes points! We can gather in an area we discuss for all of us. To participate on a contribute fact finding part for us Local Guides. 

Would you all like that. A reason to go out in the evening while it's cooling or a weekday or weekend early morning  before it gets too hot and explore a part of the valley that you normally don't visit and see first hand with others. It would be like a Phoenix Local Guide field trip. 

No matter if you been there or not. No matter your level status. 

Will keep it simple an hour or two if the group wants to keep going. We can even plan on a visit to a surprise eatery establishment for even the months focus event. You can bring you family or friends even. What you all say? Let me know? Let me hear your suggestions of places and times best to suitable for you all as well. I am Gypsylizzard (Roland) Level 7 and have been here since 9/15/1997. 10:30 am. I have explored and seen the whole valley in ways only you should see for yourself. Let's do this.

Level 10

Thanks for trying. I personally find social gathering + taking pictures en masse a bit disconcerting.

Best of luck in the future.

Level 7

I am up for it. Just got my level 6 and feel it is time to venture through our amazing city and make nee friends 

Level 7

You can join us this September 9th in Gilbert AZ at the water tower.

Level 5

Howdy, just popped in to see how the community is here.

Was trying to find how military bases should be set up and stumbled in here. 😋

Level 7

Welcome. We just had a meetup 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/downtown-gilbert-water-tower

Keep checking back as plans for another meetup announcement in the east valley should happen soon.

Level 7

Level 3

Hi, GypsyLizzard,

I'm interested in meeting up also!

Please keep me posted as to the next field trip. 

Level 6

Sorry but, I just saw this!

Actually I find that The Goog Guides program is somewhat difficult to follow..

For myself only, I'm speaking!

But I don't do FB at all, lol

Best wishes