imran1986's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Phi phi: a picture of your dream

Every place in the Phi Phi island is looks like a perfect picture from your dream. Almost like a drawing from a genius artist. Though it is a small island but every 

bit of it ks pleasing.  Long tail boats to visit different island around Phi PhiLong tail boats to visit different island around Phi Phi

Phi Phi Islands, Krabi, Thailand
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Viite: Phi phi: a picture of your dream

Hi @imran1986,

Thank you for sharing this photo! It's such a beautiful photo, just like a postcard! Did you take it with your phone? And you definitely don't need any editing as the colors and light are perfectly aligned! 

Do you live close-by? If you're interested in photography, you might want to check 3 tips for editing your photos using your phone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Phi phi: a picture of your dream

Wow! It's looks like a canvas. @imran1986, when did you go there?

golapmohi
Level 9

Thanks @DanniS . It is just like a view from postcard. Yes I do ohotophotog using mobile phone (OnePlus 6). I did some editing tough and was inspired by your previous post you have mentioned. It was really informative as well as inspiring. I used Snapseed for editing. 

I would like to ask you that how can I tag my Instagram in the profile here. And if I post and tag Googlelocalguides in the post would it be helpful for other local guides to have a view of those traveling photography? 

Thanks 

Imran

Level 9

Thanks @GolapM brother. I just came back from Thailand after a long trip. It was an amazing experience over there. 

Former Google Contributor

@imran1986 I'm glad my post was helpful! Sharing links to other sites or blogs is not recommended as it may be considered self-promotion and we definitely don't support it.

Of course, you can share the photo itself here explaining why you have taken it and what camera you used and so on. Local Guides will definitely see your post if you share great information and photos. 

Here is a great article that might inspire you How to tell a story through your photography

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

It looks a beautiful Island @imran1986 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 9

It is really beautiful island. Perfect palace for a long holiday @AbdullahAM 

Level 9

Thanks for the suggestion @DanniS . I will keep in mind for my future posts.