jscheelje's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Peruvian Food

Hi everyone, this is Jhonatan from Perú.

I´d like to know if you has visited my country and also know what do you think about Peruvian food.

Please comment here what is your favorite dish, and what restaurant do you like the most.

And the most important to help others, tell me if you are allergic to any type of food.

I hope to hear about you experience, blessings. 

Ají_de_gallina_-_Tradicional.jpg8._Ceviche_a_la_Peruana.jpg

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Peruvian Food

Hi @jscheelje and welcome to Connect!

That looks very delicious. I haven't tried Peruvian food, but after seeing these pictures I can't wait to try some. 🙂 Would you like to describe the dishes, that you have shared? I'm sure that there are more people like me, who are interested in finding out.

Since you are new, why don't you start by introducing yourself to the community in this threadNext thing you can do is to explore the platform and if you find a discussion that you find interesting, feel free to jump into the conversation. You'll soon see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and meet new people.

Here's some additional articles that will help you adjust:

One more thing, I moved your post to the General Discussion board as it is more appropriate in this section of the platform.

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to see you around,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!