ManojKen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Personal "LocalGuide"

Would like guides to provide more personal touch to guiding tourist in their local community .....like ASSIST personally time and schedule permitting. For me will also love to host them for meal or meet family etc...love to hear or views or comments!

Manoj Kumar
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Personal "LocalGuide" - Status changed to: Needs information

Hi @ManojKen,

Thanks for sharing with us.

We would recommend you to utilize Local Guides Meet-up page. For the moment, I have also moved your post to Meet-ups for further convenience.

From there, feel free to check for meet-ups with such activities or you may also organize one.

Other than that, if you may have any further descriptions of your idea, please do not hesitate to share with us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

Thanks @sonnyNg for guidance , would love to interact more in Local guides forum and personally...

Manoj Kumar
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ManojKen,

Thanks for the reply.

Much appreciated for the interest! : ] 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!