Navid_Ebdaei's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Persian Gulf

Bandar Bushehr
Is one of the most famous coastal cities in Iran located in almost south-west part of Iran on the coast of the Persian Gulf with very warm, friendly and welcoming people who love to helping you.    
I am speechless to express all its beauties.
Sea food lovers can by almost any type of  fresh fish and the best shrimps in its traditional market.
The weather always are hot and humid, the best time to visit is winter up to middle of April.

DSC02326.JPG

DSC02329.JPG

DSC02330.JPG

DSC02332.JPG

DSC02333.JPG

Photos are taken in March-2010 (and if I can remember correctly, none of them has been uploaded in the Google Maps)

For more information and watching more wonderufl photos, I invited you to check 
following link
👇
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bandar+Bushehr,+Bushehr+Province,+Iran/@28.975791,50.8279428,11z/d...

4 comments
Level 9

Re: Persian Gulf

I have a picture like this

FB_IMG_1587076625058.jpg

 These kind of pictures are stunning! @Navid_Ebdaei 

I took this at one of the many beaches we have in Lagos

Level 10

😊
Hi @Ewaade_3A 
Thank you for sharing 😊👍🙏
Yes, taking photos beside seas and oceans are really stunning, also I love to sit and watch the waves for hours and hours. 
I am awaiting to see more taken photos by you 😊👍🙏

Level 9

Screenshot_20200417-061335_Snapchat.jpgScreenshot_20200417-061327_Snapchat.jpgSnapchat-1557978980.jpg

@Navid_Ebdaei  ¡Amo el mar! Tengo muchas fotos tomadas junto al mar. I 🤭�

Supongo que vivir en una isla le da esa ventaja especial

Mirar fijamente al mar también invoca alguna forma de meditación 🤔. Recuerdo estar en el mar hace 3 semanas, escribí algo en la arena que realmente dolía, que he estado tratando de superar y olvidar durante mucho tiempo, lo limpié y me prometí que estaba enterrado allí. Cada vez que amenaza con aparecer en mi subconsciente, me recuerdo; "¿Has olvidado que te enterré en el mar? ¡De ninguna manera voy a recogerte otra vez! ¡Vete!" 😂😂

Level 10

😊
Dear @Ewaade_3A  thank you for sharing materials and photos 😊👍🙏
only I can say , beaches make me to feel free and relax 😊👍🙏