Did you mean: 
Level 7

Peradventure

IMG_20190116_111518.jpg

Singapore, สิงคโปร์
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Peradventure

@Onok, perfect picture of Singapore Harbor. Whenever I've flown over Singapore there are 100s of ships.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 7

@TheEagleEye Thank you very much bro  I'm lucky the day I  be there  is nice colour is nice time  sun light is cool I'm very happy the time  😉😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏

Google Moderator

Hello @Onok,

Thank you for sharing your photo. Can you share more details to it?

Please make sure when posting a new topic here on Connect to make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.

Please be sure to review this article 14 helpful tips for using Connect which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Que hermoso lugar.

Excelente fotografía.

Level 7

@MoniDi Thank you very much 😊😊😊