Elmisangre's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Paseo en parque ecológico "Cascada cola de caballo"

FB_IMG_1514714261168.jpg

Excelente y muy recomendable paseo en este bello parque ecológico que se encuentra en medio de cascadas y resplandeciente naturaleza ubicado a las orillas de la ciudad de Monterrey Nuevo León mejor conocida como "La gran sultana del norte"

IMG_20171221_035433_processed.jpg

Cascada Cola de Caballo, Carretera a la Cola de Caballo, Cieneguilla, Santiago, N.L., México
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Paseo en parque ecológico "Cascada cola de caballo"

Hi @Elmisangre,

I'm sorry for responding in English, but you can always use Google Translate, which is enabled across the platform, to translate my post.

I just wanted to say that I liked your post. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful park with the community!

P.S.: Would you mind re-upload the first photo that you have shared, because it is not visible? 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you very much for your words @KlaudiyaG I hope I can continue to make good comments with my future publications, cordial greetings from the city of Mexicali Baja California Mexico 🇲🇽😉✌🏼

Former Google Contributor

The pleasure is all mine @Elmisangre! Thank you so much for editing your post. Both photos are great.

I really enjoy your enthusiasm and note that I'll be on the lookout for your future posts. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

回應: Paseo en parque ecológico "Cascada cola de caballo"

HI @Elmisangre 

What a beautiful ecological park. Thanks for sharing.
The waterfall beside it looks very spectacular. Have you been sprayed into the water while walking on the bridge?

Press the icon, and you can go to my page.

My youtube:watch my video and subscribe channel
My Instagram:give me like and follow me
My Blogger:Introduce the store I visited
My Facebook:give me like and follow me
My Google Maps:Level 7 Local Guide