TheRYLShow's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Parking Lot and finding missing area in Google map

In my place i usually looking for parking lot and add in the Google maps, in order for car drivers and car owners who don't know the place, where to park their car especially for those travels

You? what you usually looking to add in the Google map??

5 comments
Level 8

Re: Parking Lot and finding missing area in Google map

Hi @TheRYLShow,

Personally, I do not have specific focus to look for missing places.

I will check if they are in Maps when the place caught my attention:  having food at a restaurant, as a meeting point with friends, store front attractive, business that I usually need, etc.

Only when doing GeoWalks, I will use the Mission in Maps to look for missing info to be added.

Level 9
Level 9

@TheRYLShow can you post some links to the parking places you added?

Level 7

I usually do that sir @YK1001 what you do what attract my attention, but right know in our place most of the local store and buildings is not in the Google map so i put what needs to put in order for other know our place and place that i visited

Level 7

i dont know how to add @Pea most of parking lots i add in google map is in the CDO city mostly in schools, mall and hospital all of them are FREE parking space and guarded with security.

Level 9
Level 9

Please share links to some of the parking lots you added to the map https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144361?