ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet and greet, knowledge sharing, accessibility check Meet-up at the Pataleshwar Cave Temple Pu

@ajitthite 

Wow beautiful invitation banner,will surely join the meet up virtually.

My best wishes to you and everyone.Do share photo link so that we see photos of the caves..

I had been to Pune,so many times but not aware of this temple cave.

Level 9

Re: Meet and greet, knowledge sharing, accessibility check Meet-up at the Pataleshwar Cave Temple Pu

Thanks a lot, @RosyKohli sister!! I will share the link a day before.

Cheers!

Level 10

Thank you very much for tagging me...dear @PrasadVR.

I just attended the call a couple of minutes ago... 

They had a gathering of 14 LGs... Good crowd... 

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@ajitthite, @Tushar_Suradkar @Onkarjadhav @abhishekpatk @Madankumarj Pataleshwar Cave Temple is one of the ancient spot in #Pune. Looking forward to meet you all there on Feb 3rd.

Level 8

I will definitely try to join virtually in this meet up @ajitthite 

Level 9

It's scheduled on 11th Feb @ameysun ! Just update the calendar, please.😀

I will be happy to meet you all there!

Cheers!

Level 9

I will be happy to meet you, @Tandrima2 !! I will share the link a day before with you all!

Cheers!

Level 8

Sure sir !

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 8

Can I get your no.? I'm coming to meet up which is going be happen at pataleshwar caves

Level 5

Re: POSTPONED!!!! Meet-up at the Pataleshwar Cave Temple Pune

llo @ajitthite  Dada! I am interested in meeting you all! Please add me to the group.