kmajewski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Outdoor restaurants with gorgeous views recommended by Local Guides

Caption: A photo of a cheese plate and bottles of beer at Le Panoramic Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France, an outdoor restaurant at the summit of Brévent, with stunning views of Mont Blanc in the background. (Local Guide Katalin Lippa)Caption: A photo of a cheese plate and bottles of beer at Le Panoramic Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France, an outdoor restaurant at the summit of Brévent, with stunning views of Mont Blanc in the background. (Local Guide Katalin Lippa)

When the weather is warm and the sun is making its way down to the horizon, showering everything with a golden light, there are few better places to be than on a restaurant’s patio with a premium view. Local Guides who have visited al fresco dining spots around the world seem to agree and have left many reviews telling others where to go for amazing views and eats.

Caption: A screenshot of the opening screen on a Google Earth Voyager story called “Outdoor Restaurants with Stunning Views” featuring a photo of a gorgeous view of the ocean from a cliffside restaurant called Ambrosia Restaurant in Santorini, Greece.Caption: A screenshot of the opening screen on a Google Earth Voyager story called “Outdoor Restaura...

From a beachside eatery in Krabi, Thailand to a mountain top hideaway in Chamonix, France,  explore the incredible views at these 10 spots, featuring reviews and photos from your fellow Local Guides over on Google Earth Voyager.

Caption: A photo of restaurant tables on a patio under umbrellas at Il Pirata on the Amalfi Coast overlooking the sea and some boats with cliffs in the background. (Local Guide Tom Trombino)Caption: A photo of restaurant tables on a patio under umbrellas at Il Pirata on the Amalfi Coast overlooking the sea and some boats with cliffs in the background. (Local Guide Tom Trombino)

Have you reviewed your favorite outdoor restaurant? Share a link to it below!

21 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Outdoor restaurants with gorgeous views recommended by Local Guides

Super, in Germany 🇩🇪 we have many outdoor restaurants. I like the one on and around the mountains most.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Around-the-Spitzingsee/m-p/974911#M45526

When you eat on the top of the mountain it taste different. 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

@kmajewski  

I wanted to go to the Mont Blanc restaurant then there was the incident at the cable car, then they had closed it, I often go to the Aosta Valley, so one day I will go there.
So these wonderful outdoor restaurants are published here or in a specific app because I made a spherical month in a wonderful place in the Matterhorn valley.  

Level 9

HI @kmajewski!

Very interesting post :)))

I like to go to this  Restaurante Infante Panorâmico, is in Portugal, on the border with Spain with fantastics views to the Atlantic Ocean.

They have high quality food and live music too.

Even when is raining is great :))) The thurstorms are amazing. 

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

ALejandra.

Level 8

@TorM Yes you're right - Germany is a good Place to find Outdoor Restaurants with an outstanding view:

or this one at the "Lago Maggiore" in Italy Restaurant Pascale

https://goo.gl/maps/K5ZjFrsyEEz

https://goo.gl/maps/sKKzs5K6RqQ2

not from me this picture but a nice Restaurant 😉

own picture will follow soon 🙂

Walter Sanders
Level 8

20170904_182058_Richtone(HDR).jpg

This has to be the best view from a multinational coffee shop I've ever visited. Cafe Nero, Paphos, Cyprus.

Level 8

@WalterSanders very nice locations

Bhaskar
Level 8

@Muffty

It has a great view

Bhaskar
Level 7

Thank you for sharing @kmajewski , a topic like this is very interesting for me.

One the most fantastic outdoor restaurants i've visited is called The Restaurant, at the Hanging Gardens of Bali in Ubud - Indonesia.

You can have the complimentary breakfast at the first floor, and the perfect dinner at the fine-dining floor next to the pool. 

One of the most breathtaking views in Indonesia, with a perfect service and spirit. IMG_9580.JPG

Level 9

Very nice views of the restaurant, thank you @kmajewski for sharing