TINAZe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Orange tastes better - new place in my city every week.

Hello everyone,

I will be honest - it is my first discussion here. But it doesn't mean that I'm not 120 percent into Local Guides community.

I just like to do things in my own way. One of my favorite way method I want to share with you guys.

I don't how busy you guys are, but I'm quite 🙂 I'm in my master studies of cartography field and I work as receptionist in backpackers hostel.

As a receptionist every day I get many questions about my city and I noticed one basic thing - every traveler loves to found cozy places for good foods. 

And there is not difference local food in your city or the other culture place. Everybody loves good food. And drinks also.

So, because of that  I have my personal mission, which I do every week. My mission - visit new food place in my city. And share with people how was it.

It is really hard for busy person to have this, so during my "New place time" I'm enjoying it as much as I can.

I think food pictures and place where you are eating is most important for local guide community and for everyone. Do you agree?

That's it. Food owns everybody hearts.

Why orange is title? Because food with orange color looks so perfect in photos. Did you noticed?