How to setup online meet- ups ?

How to preparing..?se

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Online meet-ups

Hi @ManojKumarDesai100,

It's great that you are interested in hosting a virtual meet-up! 

For more information how to organize a meet-up, please follow the link meet-ups if you want to host your own meet-up or to search in your area. I recommend you to read this post How to organize a successful meet-up before hosting it. After each meet-up, Local Guides share a recap of it: How do I write a great meet-up recap? 

I recommend you to check out this example for a successful virtual meet-up and find more information: Virtual Meetup: Lovely Lists

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Online meet-ups

Hi @ManojKumarDesai100,

It's great that you are interested in hosting a virtual meet-up! 

For more information how to organize a meet-up, please follow the link meet-ups if you want to host your own meet-up or to search in your area. I recommend you to read this post How to organize a successful meet-up before hosting it. After each meet-up, Local Guides share a recap of it: How do I write a great meet-up recap? 

I recommend you to check out this example for a successful virtual meet-up and find more information: Virtual Meetup: Lovely Lists

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!