Did you mean: 
Level 8

One day of mountain climbing

A click near of damA click near of dam

A click from mountain with meA click from mountain with me

From top of mountainFrom top of mountain

A click with damA click with dam

Dam waterDam water

A click when we getting down from mountainsA click when we getting down from mountains

Hello Local Guides, nd Googlers . Yesterday I visited a place known as Baretha, there is a dam nd mountains that area is all covered by mountains with natural beauty. We did there many type of activities like swimming, mountain climbing, meditation in the lap of nature. Now I would like to tell you about this place ....This is located near of main city is Bayana around 30km. You can go there by your convenience like we went there by bike nd there is a small railway station known as Band Baretha railway station. You can go by train also...Now I would like to tell about our trip...When we reach at this place I was highly surprised by natural beauty then we bathed in dam water nd we did swimming there. After that we decide to climb on the mountains and it could be easier but we had to make it a difficult journey that's why we chose a straight path to climb the mountains , we climb around 200 feet straight mountain with the help of rope nd nail... After reaching at top we walk on mountains about 4 to 5km and clicked some photos.....The best time to go at this place is rainy season...We spent our whole day at this beautiful natural place....When you will go there you would also love it..... Awesome place... Thank you

Baretha Dam, Rajasthan