AjaySharda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

On the Way to Mullayanagiri Peak

We came across this beautiful statue of a sleeping woman while we were driving from Chikamaglur towards Mullaynagiri Peak.... the tallest peak in the state of Karnataka. The statute had got covered with the grass over a period of time.

A Sleeping Woman @ ChikamagaluruA Sleeping Woman @ Chikamagaluru

https://ajaysharda.blogspot.com/2017/05/chikamagalur-pristine-beauty-that-had.html

Chikmagalur, Karnataka, India
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: On the Way to Mullayanagiri Peak

Hello @AjaySharda,

Thank you for sharing with us, it will be great if you can share your experience while you were there. I am sure other Local Guides will love to read more about it. 

As additional tips, please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post 14 helpful tips for using Connect which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: On the Way to Mullayanagiri Peak

Sure... thanks for the advice and the tips. I was under the impression that I can share just the picture also. I did capture my story on the trip in my blogger blog-post. I will share the same with this post. Thanks once again for going over my post.