anu7spice's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Omg, food! 😋 Reviewing restaurants is such an enjoyment!

What I love to share most on Google Maps are reviews of restaurants and places that I visit. It started out innocently, in that I would take pictures of the meals I was having just for memories. Then one day I decided to share them and give my take on the meal and the establishment.1lb burger with an egg to top it off. Can't forget the fries to go along with it. The Counter restaurant1lb burger with an egg to top it off. Can't forget the fries to go along with it. The Counter restaurant

Delicious vegetarian burger with lots of trimmings and a side of coleslaw. The Counter restaurantDelicious vegetarian burger with lots of trimmings and a side of coleslaw. The Counter restaurant

20190424_202728-1512x2016.jpg

•  

Some of the best fries I've ever had; sage fries at Southern Pacific BrewingSome of the best fries I've ever had; sage fries at Southern Pacific Brewing

Mouth-watering crunchy fish taco at TacoliciousMouth-watering crunchy fish taco at Tacolicious

I love the warehouse type restaurant and trees. Southern Pacific BrewingI love the warehouse type restaurant and trees. Southern Pacific Brewing

I know many others are like me in the sense that we like to know what we're getting into before going out to eat. If this place has good reviews, we're more than likely to give it a try. If the opposite is true, then of course we'll take our money and appetites elsewhere. Sometimes we make decisions just from seeing how something looks. So seeing a vibrant, mouth-watering picture of a meal can be the catalyst that gets you to go and try that meal. 

San Francisco, CA, USA