BillyAnderson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

💈 Old Traditions Gentlemen’s Parlor

💈 Old Traditions Gentlemen’s Parlor is the quintessential barbershop that everyone is looking for.
The cuts are always perfect, the ambiance is laid back and friendly. Great music is always playing, and there is a true sense of community here.
The shop is kid friendly too, so even kids can be stay fresh.
Billy Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s ParlorBilly Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s Parlor

Old Traditions Gentlemen's Parlor is exactly as it says, it has the old school feel and even better, the old school definition of hospitality. I just recently started coming here and I have befriended Brad, a true gentlemen and artist.  Every haircut is the same as the first, the time, excellence, and attention to detail. The vibe in the shop is open and everyone gets a long great. I cherish old traditions and barbers who truly value what they do.

Billy Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s ParlorBilly Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s ParlorIf you want a great haircut and personal touch, ask for Brad, or really, anyone else in the shop. I must give props to Brad because we share the same first name, and because he is excellent.

Thanks for all you do and keeping the barbershop tradition what it should be, old school.

Update: been coming here now for awhile and I must say, the service only continues to get better. I can always count on Brad to flex if need be with me and he has continued to improve the way he cuts my hair. I have never been happier with the service and I am truly impressed by the professionalism I see in this shop every day. Great job gentlemen, thanks for keeping it old school!

.Billy Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s ParlorBilly Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s Parlor

Billy Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s ParlorBilly Anderson @Old Traditions Gentlemen’s Parlor

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Old Traditions Gentlemen's Parlor, Los Alamitos Boulevard, Los Alamitos, CA, USA