Mihir1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Not listed in trusted photographer index

Thank you @Yohanad for being the bearer of this wonderful news! Just one more question; when should I expect to get the link to download the trusted photographer badge?

Level 5

You're welcome, @aunsyed! All the necessary info about the program is in the email communication you had received when you opted-in. However, here it's the  Sales resources webpage.

Level 5

Thank you @Yohanad. I overlooked that. I have another question though; on some websites I found below logo (which is different than the one in the Sales Resources). Is this an official logo or even if not, are we allowed to use something similar? I looked at the guidelines on the Sales Resources page but could not get an answer to this question.

svt-badge.jpg

Level 8

Hi

Help me please for the same problem.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 8

Hi

My problem is resolved. Thank you. Now I'm listed.

Level 8

Hi @Yohanad I am listed but Unfortunately, I can't download the official logo from pages

https://www.google.com/streetview/sales/

and

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzwCTeua75I1VkNfX2J5aEo3aTg

Level 5

Hello there, @Şafak1 - to access the folder and download the trusted badge, make sure you are using your trusted email account. To be safe, try an incognito window in your browser and then log gin with your account 😉

Level 7

@Yohanad I filled out the form last week to be on the “for hire” index and still have not received anything or seen that on my end as well. It’s been past the 5 days; are you able to see the status on mine, please?

Street View Moderator

Hi @OriginTD,

you have been added to the online list 2 days ago.

Please give it a few days more and you should see your contact details on the For Hire index.

Please inform us if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Vic

Level 6

Hello! @VicL1 @Yohanad

Good evening, 2 weeks ago I had the 50 photos approved on my account. I received the email: You earned the Street View Photographer badge on Local Guides Connect. I filled out the form that was in the email, with my data and data of my company so that it is listed in Hire. I signed up on Tuesday, 23/01/2018. But so far my name is not listed for hire, could you help me to see what might have happened? I also requested access to the official files, such as soon to be able to download. What could have happened? Thanks in advance! 🙂