Level 7

Noor Mahal

Noor MahalNoor Mahal

Noor MahalNoor Mahal

Noor Mahal, Bahawalpur, Pakistan
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Noor Mahal

WOw..........Thank You Ramazan for sharing amazing pictures of Noor Mahal. I will request to add some description about this historical place so people outside from Pakistan on LGC will know more in details without going to another source of information. I am planning to visit but don't know when I will visit. 

Level 7

Yes really a crazy place.

Ok I add some further information 😊

Google Moderator

Hello @Ramzan_bashir ,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos. Do you live near this place? What camera did you use to capture it?

If you can add a bit more details to your great photos I’m sure it will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

To make your post more interactive you can read this article 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

And last but not least, don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic if you haven't done it so far.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I'm using oppo F 7 camera and living in Multan.

Thank you for detail and welcome

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ramzan_bashir and @Utmanzval,

Just a kind reminder, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you for informing me

@MoniV @

Level 9

Beautiful palace @Ramzan_bashir 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

That's great. Thanks a lot @MoniV for guiding me. As a reward I mentioned first of all your name. Thank you very much.