MonirulBd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Noodles is my Favourite dish

Hello, good evening.

Today am share with you my favourite dish. I think you already know what is my favourite dish to see this post title.

Yes Noodles is my favourite dish since childhood.

Let's go, to know about recipe step by step with photos.

1. 1 packet noodles

2. Onion

3. Pepper

4. Eggs

5. Salt

6. Oil

Everything is to be taken as quantity.

PicsArt_11-12-04.23.53.jpg

Noodles in boiling water

First put hot water in a pan and put a little oil in it. When the water thickens, drop the cocoa noodles in half with your hands.

PicsArt_11-12-04.32.31.jpg

After a while, when it is cooked, put it in a plastic basket under the tap, release the water and leave it to stir.

PicsArt_11-12-04.37.08.jpg

Now heat oil in a pan and keep stirring with onion + chilli + salt.When the onion turns brown, break two eggs in it and stirring when the eggs are a little fried.

PicsArt_11-12-04.39.39.jpg

Then Slowly drop noodles in pan and continue stirring. After 4/5 minutes the food will be ready for eat. I think almost 15 minutes enough for Cook this food.
Thank you for read my post.

#Bangladeshlocalguides

#letsguide

Narayanganj, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Noodles is my Favourite dish

ঝটপট নাস্তা হিসেবে নুডলস আমারও পছন্দের। ছবিগুলো ভালো হয়েছে @MonirulBd ভাই। আপনি ইচ্ছা করলে আরো গুছিয়ে বাংলায়ও লিখতে পারেন। তখন মনের মাধুরি আরো বেশি মেশাতে পারবেন। সুন্দর ছবি এবং লেখার জন্য ধন্যবাদ। ভবিষ্যৎ পোষ্টের অপেক্ষায় থাকলাম।  

Connect Moderator

Hi @MonirulBd 

I have just released your post from the spam filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam

Thank you so much 

Level 8

Hi, 

@MonirulBd 

One of my favorite foods. Which I can make myself very well. I can make pakora cake. Which is posted at Connect.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/The-Best-Food-Noodles-pakora/td-p/2162477

Md.Gazi Salauddin
#BDLG
#GuidingStar 2022, #Meetup champion.
Level 8

@MonirulBd  My Favorite Foods, 😍 Thanks For share.

Level 7

@MukulR সত্যি ভাই ঝটপট নাস্তা হিসেবে এটি আমার খুবই প্রিয়। হ্যাঁ ভাই সামনের পোস্টগুলো বাংলাতে লেখার চেষ্টা করবো।

Level 7

@Nyainurjanah  it's okay dear mam. Thank you so much for getting rid of my post from spam .