Sarath-Ab's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Nonomiya Shinto Shrine and the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove

Nonomiya Shinto ShrineNonomiya Shinto Shrine

Nonomiya Shinto shrine near the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove is believed to be helpful in ensuring fertility. So many young couples visit this

Arashiyama Bamboo GroveArashiyama Bamboo Grove

My ConnectLive2019 Post Have a Look if you have time !! My ConnectLive2019 Video
Nonomiya Shrine, 1 Saganomiyanomotocho, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, Japan
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Nonomiya Shinto Shrine and the Arashiyama Bamboo Grove

Hey @Sarath-Ab,

Thank you for sharing!

Japan is amazing, right? Kyoto is one of mine favorite! I have never been to Mr. Fuji but I really would like to go there one day. 

Here are photos from Kyoto 🙂 I hope that you will like them. Have a great day.

Caption: A photo of me and one of the Arashiyama's monkey. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of me and one of the Arashiyama's monkey. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of a Japanese Golden Temple - Kinkakuji, Kyoto, Japan, 2015.Caption: A photo of a Japanese Golden Temple - Kinkakuji, Kyoto, Japan, 2015.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Sarath-Ab 

Thank you for sharing our culture.
There are a lot of shrines where has a similar role in Japan, but the Nonomiya shrine is a special one of them:-)

Probably, I'm a beginner of Kyoto more than you. Please let me know your recommended places in Kyoto.
Thank you!

Level 7

@Ivi_Ge  Thanks for taking the time to look at my posts, yes indeed, it was a beautiful place with beautiful people. Enjoyed my trip very much, my post on My Fuji has two very nice photos I think. Am posting a photo similar to yours at Kinkakuji, but with two humans !!Kinkakuji -  me on the left..!!Kinkakuji - me on the left..!!

my.Fuji  - clear weathermy.Fuji - clear weather

My ConnectLive2019 Post Have a Look if you have time !! My ConnectLive2019 Video
Level 7

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa , Thanks for your comment, very modest about your knowledge of Kyoto.. We visited Kinkakuji and castle Nijo and Arashimaya,  and also Nara deer park and the TodaiJi temple. Very fascinating.. Can I ask you to go to my profile and look at the four or five posts on Japan I got there.. Best.. A partner..A partner..

Connect Moderator

Hello, @Sarath-Ab 

I'm happy you enjoyed Japan.
I'll read them. Thank you!