MortenCopenhagen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: No wonder some of our reviews get hidden!

Hello @MortenCopenhagen 

I am also facing problem with my review. Some of my review also got private and I do over check and found my review is not violating any rule. Previous Bobisha help me regarding that. 

INDIA !Instagram!
Connect Moderator

hi @Saddam_1 

Without looking at your reviews I suggest you make a new post in Known issue: Unpublished reviews and photos on Google Maps to request your account also be investigated again.  Any of the 4 remaining Google Moderators can help you by adding your profile to the list to be checked manually.

Best of luck
Morten

Level 8

Thanks @MortenCopenhagen 

For showing me the correct path 

INDIA !Instagram!
Level 6

GREAT IDEAS😘

Level 10

Great post @MortenCopenhagen  so glad to see google doing something, Sometimes ok a lot of times we think Google is not listening, Maybe they are... I will continue to report bad, fake, spam, and spammer local guides which bothers me the most. Again great post

Level 2

Hello Guys, Hello Morten thank you for your help in this Forum! 

I have a simular problem like you guys, since a few days every new reviews i want to post is getting hidden. Which means its not shown under the restaurants google tab for example. My old reviews are still visible when i look incognito in my profile or under the restaurant google tab. Only if i write new reviews they are not shown. 

Do you had similar problems and know if this is a permanent ban for me or i just have to wait a couple of days or week and am able to post reviews again? and do you know what could be the reason? i did not post anything that was against the guidelines. 

my main question is how i am able to post reviews again.. 

Thank you for your help!

have a nice evening 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Hi @tomschulte 

The best you can do is to read Known issue: Unpublished reviews and photos on Google Maps. And, make a reply to request your account also be investigated.

I'm unsure how long the problem will persist and if your account can be be recovered. 

Best of luck
Morten

Level 7

hi I have a question. Some places and sites in Google Maps have errors and I cannot edit them, and there is no box to edit the place. thank you

Level 10

@MortenCopenhagen quite interesting to know the effort Google is doing to show quality information to end-users worldwide. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Connect Moderator