Nite nite..

_20190129_223104.JPG

İnciraltı Mahallesi, Balçova/İzmir, Türkiye
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nite nite..

Hi @HuseyinAli,

Thanks for sharing the photo! Where was this taken? Please tell us more. 🙂

That said, for tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Photoshoot from izmir inciraltı, thx for comment @AlexaAC 

Hi @HuseyinAli,

Great shot, thanks for sharing!

Did you use special lens or editer program for the photo? I don't like to take photos in the night, because I don't really know how. They always become dark or foggy. Do you have any tips for that?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

İ liking 35 mm lens, instantaneous must be upside then light coming right @Petra_M and i used snapseed but a little edit 🙂

Thanks for the reply @HuseyinAli, I'm going to try like this next time. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Sounds good, @HuseyinAli, thanks!

I'd like to return to Turkey, what could I see in Izmir Inciraltı?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@Petra_M im so happy if i help to you, i waiting good shoots from u, nice to meet u 🙂

Level 9

@AlexaAC you can see sea, lake and city wood..have good restaurants and cafes 🙂

Level 7

Great photo

Alberto De Souza