UrosKosevic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Night view of city bridges

I am sharing photos with you. The colors of the lights on the bridge represent the colors of our country.

Beautiful viewBeautiful view

Different view (bridge)Different view (bridge)

5 comments
Level 10

Re: Night view of city bridges

@UrosKosevic Very nice pictures. It looks very nice. Thank you for sharing this post 🙌.

Love from India 🇮🇳💞

Jai Shree Ram - Happy Guiding

Level 9

Thank you for kind words! 

Level 10

Hello, fellow LG @UrosKosevic,

Very interesting shots... Appreciate your efforts. 

Thanks for sharing, too. 

Incidentally, I'm from India and know very little about this place... Can you please explain more & provide a Google Maps link, please.

Thanks in advance. 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

The first picture depicts the view of the Varazdin Bridge from the Petrovaradin Fortress. This bridge is also known as the Rainbow Bridge due to the rainbow lights that adorn it. It holds significance as one of the key traffic intersections in Novi Sad.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/fiqUKDFqaptcuJV57?g_st=ic

The second picture represents the view from the Kalemegdan Fortress onto one of the busiest bridges in Belgrade, Branko Bridge This bridge is also frequently illuminated in the colors of the event being celebrated.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/fiqUKDFqaptcuJV57?g_st=ic

Level 6

Żona moja brata jest córką Polki i Serba. Urodziła się i spędziła wczesne dzieciństwo w Kosowie. Dlatego Twoja ojczyzna i kultura jest mi bardzo bliska