NRJOVIC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Nicolás Jovic presentation #LocalGuidesConnect 2018

Hi, my name is Nicolas, I'm from Argentina and I currently live in the city of Buenos Aires.

I am 35 years old and I work as an environmental geologist for the national government. Due to my work I have the opportunity to travel to different places in my country. Whenever I can I try to take pictures and make reviews of the places I visit and where I eat or have lunch and share them in google maps.

One of the things that I like to do is add new sites, for example the other day a new cafeteria opened near my job, so I decided to go
bought a coffee and took some pictures and when I got to the office add the new place along with my opinion and the photos. It was very gratifying to see LG's email the next day telling me that my new place had been added to Maps.

The best thing about the community is that you get real information and opinions from all the places in the world and they help you organize your trip. I would like to participate in the local guides event to get the chance to meet people from different countries, share experiences and learn to be a better guide.

I hope to see you there.

Cheers from Argentina.

@Rio Chubut, Trelew, Argentina. April 2018@Rio Chubut, Trelew, Argentina. April 2018

Nico J.
Buenos Aires, CABA, Argentina