Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

Get Set Go

Level 5

Re: Your Google Play perk - that is worth nothing

Couldn't agree more. Furthermore, when you click on PERKS in the LocalGuides page it is entirely useless.

3 Months of Google Play music is not a perk, it's a useless promotion that has been leveraged on LocalGuides. If Google wants me to continue to provide content, they need to make it worth my while. I'm a top 5% contributor on TripAdvisor, perhaps I'll drop Maps Local Guides and continue posting over there.

Suggestion: Bring back free Google Drive storage.

Level 4

Sucks! Everyone gets google play for free for 3 months. This is not a perk! Very misleading. I was offered the 3 months and took it when the general public could and now I can not get the 3 months free after working towards level 4. I am no longer motivated to work towards these perks. I think it was very sneaky not mention that you need to be a new play customer in the head line. 

Level 7

So, the point system has been changed to some attractive numbers , that's great!! Tempting one, nice! But... Just get recognized ???!!! And 3 months of free music?!! Seriously?! What if someone enjoys better music on youtube or Spotify?!!! And what happened to that Global summit thing that used to be available to guides contributing enormously?! Even providing a million points with the current benefits won't even attract me a little bit... Why would I bother to waste my data?!

Level 8

When i try to redeem the 75% movie rental code I get error as it is already redeemed. Anyone encountered this issue??

Level 7

How is 3 months of Google Play Music a perk?? Every single Google account gets 3 months free the first time they sign in to Google Play Music.

Useless.

Level 6

so am I

Level 5

3 months free Google Play Music

I'm a level 5 at the Local Guide Community and I'd like to know if I'm elegible for the 3 months free of Google Music and how could I get thr redeem code. 

Level 8
Level 8

Change in guide rewards -- I didn't get any perks

I was excited that I managed to cruise through a guide level. Then I tried to redeem my perk. I am already a subscriber to Google Music, so no reward there and then when I tried to redeem my code for a movie, it had already been redeemed.......i was offered eight codes to redeem and all had been used? Glitch or just lame perk?

Elizabeth Zima
Level 5

Tre Mesi di Google Play

Ma è obbligatorio pagare almeno un mese per usufruire dei tre mesi gratis? È come se fosse un paga 1 e prendi 4; giusto? 

Voi cosa ne pensate di questa offerta?