TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Unable to reedem my free 3 months of google play!

@Sebastian5 @TonyTheTurtle @Philosophical The post highlighted on the homepage (where I'll be moving these posts to) includes troubleshooting information as well as details regarding eligibility. The terms of the perk were also included in the email being sent to Local Guides this week. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

@TraciC why #Maldives us nit listed in the list . 

Yes it's true we are small country but our heart n mind big enough. I this maldivea should be in liat . It's not fear 

I hope google will things about it 

Level 8

Just to clarify the 75% off on movies is valid for just one movie only. not for any period of time but is good for just one movie.

Steven Prasad
Level 7

Wow  thanks! Great news! Finally a worldwide perk!!! Thanks for your effort and dedication to US! 🙂

Level 8

Thanks a lot  for this amazing offer to us .

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Level 6

I hope there are other variety or set of perks, like for instance for me, I do not need music nor movie rental.. I hope Google has different stuff to offer too.

Level 6

Prizes through levels

Is there any prize when you upgrade to another leve besides the badge and recognition?
I mean, there was the drive storage 100gb when level 5 was achieved, is there similar prizes for levels 5+?
Thanks

Level 8

@PeterKovacs wrote:

@MayskyM wrote:

Perks are nice, but I don't need perks to contribute quality reviews and photos on google maps.   

I don't mind submitting quality reviews and photos to help promote my community and local small businesses, but at some point it starts to feel like actual work. Just seems a little naive to think people will spend tens of thousands of hours trying to achieve a level 10 by posting 20,000 reviews for the fun of it.

Sounds like you want to work for these perks.  I don't.  I just share at my leisure.   

Amazingly, so many people here will work for peanuts.      

Level 4

Why are current subscribers not allowed to redeem for the Google Play Music subscription? I feel like we deserve the break as much as Google would like to expose more users to their services. Tack on all the data that Google can use based on my interaction with her services, and I'm at a major comparative detriment here. 

Level 5

No rewards anymore. Should I delete all my pictures?

As you have seen the benefits from being a Local Guide is now gone.

What is left is, in best case, an insult.

So I am wondering how I can make it clear to Google, that this is a really bad decision.

And I guess that the best option is to remove all the now free work, that I have provided.

Am I the only one that feels like that? What are your thoughts?