TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: New perk: Google Play for Local Guides Level 4+

I think it's pretty sad that you don't look after loyal customers of Google play music, I get that it's all about generating new customers but I feel a bit let down that I don't get any reward for being a level 4 guide who already pays for Google play. Maybe a litle something woukd be good for those of us who support Google?

Level 5

Really!?!?!?

So first you yank the only perk that had some monetary value (Storage space on GDrive) and replace it with perks that require us to give you our money?

What's next? Publish Google's bank account so we can send you our monetary appreciation for the privilege of being contributors?

Stop with the silliness and start offering something that is:

1. For absolutely FREE
  2. Would otherwise cost some real $$
  3. Is not freely available to any and all

How hard can it be? I thought you guys were the smart ones....

Pitiful

Level 6

The fact that current subscribers can't redeem the 3 months of google play award is extra lame. 

Basically I'm being punished because I've been paying for the google play service for the past 2 years now. I believe you got your priorities mixed up a bit. You should FIRST award your current, loyal users, and only then the new ones. Don't discriminate on a lame criteria like this - either someone earned a reward by contributing to your other service or he didn't, what kind of crap is this.

I know a single subscription won't hurt you much, but I just unsubscribed for a while. Cheers.

Level 8

Level 6

Your new promotion blows

Okay guys let's be serious I know I'm not the only one but a lot of us spend a lot of our time helping you grow my picture content and reviews are priceless however if you want to give me something to show appreciation how about throwing me some Google reward money? Give me the opportunity to spend my savings how I want to! If you truly want to continue getting awesome content from Yankees Outdoor Adventures you need to step up your game! I have been aggravated for quite some time but your promotion was the straw that broke the camel's back don't offer me something I never use nor ever wanted and claim it's a reward! I dropped a deuce this morning and I decided to classify it as your reward! Tell me where to send it 🙂 see it ain't really a reward if you don't want it, it's a promotion so that you can leech money out of me the man who gives you so much for free! Think about it for 1 minute, if you don't feel offended like I do you need a reality check!

Level 5

Your Google Play perk - that is worth nothing

Your Google Play perk

I have just been awarded a Google Play perk of 3 months Google Play music free for reaching the required level for my contributions to 'Local Guides'. But when I tried to claim my award I was declined because I have previously used Google Play Music. So why the xxxx give a gift that's worth nothing? Should be renamed Google sucks award.

Level 8

I can't find the Redeem code. I'd prefer to avoid inserting my credit card because then it'll be automatically charged after the end if I don't unsubscribe on time.

Plus, I was looking for audiobooks but apparently they aren't available through Google Play (wither Music or Books).

Level 5

A complete list of perks would be nice.  If you're trying to motivate us to contribute, we should know why we want to do it.

Level 5

espectacular. solamente me pide tarjeta de credito.... osea un regalo, que no es nada. barbaro....

Level 7

Thanks well received.

I am a Kenyan Local guide. But my country -Kenya, is not listed on the perks availability list. Is there an alternative perk I can pick up seeing as I am past level 4? 

Kindly advise