Jagadeesh_Reddy's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

New features added to map

Hi Friends,

Here come the new update for maps, today I added several photos for several places you know what happened ? 

SpecificationSpecification

So this is specification for each photos, I'm not sure how many people has noticed it but this something incredible ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

One problem I faced is for each photos it is asking specification like what is in that people who add bulk photos will feel annoying -_-

Feel free to share your experience about this update friends ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
India
16 comments
Level 10

Re: New features added to map

Dear @Jagadeesh_Reddy

Actually This is not for you but for everybody whenever you want to upload any foods or Restaurant photos system will ask you ,just you follow the procedure and submit , it will help to others by sharing your Experience.

now a days google upgrading day by day so you may get many more new thing.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 7

Hi @Jagadeesh_Reddy.It's great news.But today I added 1 photo of a restaurant but it didn't ask me anything like that.But I think it will come slowly.

Level 7

Hello All

I'am guessing it's being slowly rolled out to people as I myself haven't seen it yet either.

My guess is 5-10% of people have it now, then it will jump to 25% if no problems are found, then 50% then 100% or something like that.

FYI = This generally happens on Youtube as well.

Level 8

Ya I agree that I guess it's under test for beta user I guess @GenerolHavoc but  I like it.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Ya maybe you are right, make sure you are using maps in beta testing so that what ever comes first you ll have the options to opt it @Anjan1

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Ya that is true I totally love this update and ya Im aware if the new your dashboard feature @Golam

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Hi @Jagadeesh_Reddy

Yes it's a bit annoying when you add the caption of the photos and then maps asked you what is in the photo,and did you recommend this. 

This feature is just for places which is categorised restaurant or cafรฉ. 

Have a nice day 

Level 7

Hello @Jagadeesh_Reddy.I am not using beta version.Am I able to use beta version?How can I use beta version?

Level 8

I'm not sure, just go to google play store find Google maps and scroll down you'll see option beta tab ๐Ÿ™‚ if its available you can hit "yes I'm in" @Anjan1

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.