AjitW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: New Video Option in Google Maps

Dieser Bug hängt sicher mit dem gmail Account zusammen!!!!!!!!

Level 9

@hectorsantillan04  When you click on add a photo it opens a screen that shows three types of things. A camera graphic labeled camera, a graphic for a folder and then some pictures. That is what I see on my Samsung. Then you click on the folder and it may take some time to open. Then with that open click on photos. It will show you all pictures and videos on the camera. Look for a video that you just took that should be top of the list and you can also find it by the time duration and have a play button, not just a picture. Click on the round circle so you get the check mark. Then a button on the top left will show up so you can select done when you are done.  There will be a delay and it will the show up on the screen saying posting publicly with the listing name.  That is how it works on my Samsung S-7.  It is not an easy way to get to the photos. The only way to post is the video has to be on the phone for some security or tech reason on Googles part. So if the video is not on phone have to connect with a cable from the computer to the phone and copy it to the folder on the phone in the DCMI folder.  To get around the gallery try going to the folder.  If you are a windows user, connect to the camera and nose around the phone file structure so you get used to where things are. It should not be that hard but you do make a listing better and get 7 points.

Hope this helps.  If not let me know by describing the breakdown in what I am trying to say is.

Level 8
Level 8

Nothing nada dead in water.

S6  nothing

galaxy tab 2 nothing(new android)

Another s6 nothing.

Got new S7 will try there

Level 8

This process does not seem to work for me. Of course, it could be a bug.

Is there a way to report bugs in this beta?

Level 8

Have you tried the Samsung Gear 360 Cam. Samsung sent it to me as part the Galaxy Note 8.

I need to learn how to use it.

Level 9

@NFN  It does work on my S7 so there is hope.  For my DJI there is not much hope since it crashed in a tree and fell so hard it split the shell. I hope the video goes better for you than I made out with trying fancy close flying.

Level 9

@VBenedict  Are you planning to use it for street view photography?  Or just use it in general. Posting 360 photos for acceptance in Streetview is hard. I can find you a link to a description on how make it work.

Level 8

Hello there.It looks good as a new product,to offer clients,instead of 360's and 2D pics.My question is,how can I see the video,to show the client that is there,uploaded and collecting views.There is no link to review,watch or share.Any clue on how to get that? thx in advance.ric

Level 9

@Gaucho  I have wondered the same thing. I assume they will add a tab at some point for video, but think it is still sort of a test and not a big usage of it yet. I check to see if an owner can upload a video and that is not available yet so they are not going to be adding content yet.   

Level 8
Level 8

That sucks. Sorry😫

Mine autonomously flew into a swingset..... first time and last time let the drone fly itself😂