kozjegyzo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New Perk That's Not a Perk!

Hi All!

I can't go on without bringing this up, and I don't wanna sound need, but the truth has to be told...

I'm sorry, but how is this "3 months free Google Play Music" a Local Guides "Perk" when you get 3 months free if you are a new subscriber anyway!? No need to be a Local Guide or anything.

You can't incentivise people with something that they are already getting!

I really hope you guys think this through and offer REAL incentives, for people who put in a lot of time and effort, making Maps awesome.

Also you are totally forgetting those people who put in the most effort and work the hardest. Where are the perks for higher level Local Guides!? OK I do this mainly to help people, but that 1TB Drive space that I go when I started is coming in handy, but that promotion will end eventually, and I know a lot of us, who doing the most work on making Google Maps great, will be kinda upset for being left out in the cold.

So please consider offering more Drive space, or at least extending our 1TB to lifetime. Now that would be a true perk!

Thanks! 

2 comments
Level 10

Re: New Perk That's Not a Perk!

Hi @kozjegyzo

I understand your problem, but after some time new benefits are usually updated.

so my suggestion is keep contributing and wait for new Perk From Google.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Re: New Perk That's Not a Perk!

@kozjegyzo for time being, may be Google offer other perks later in which you  and other LGs micht be more interested.

Best wishes. 

@iDepp

@kozjegyzo wrote:

Hi All!

I can't go on without bringing this up, and I don't wanna sound need, but the truth has to be told...

I'm sorry, but how is this "3 months free Google Play Music" a Local Guides "Perk" when you get 3 months free if you are a new subscriber anyway!? No need to be a Local Guide or anything.

You can't incentivise people with something that they are already getting!

I really hope you guys think this through and offer REAL incentives, for people who put in a lot of time and effort, making Maps awesome.

Also you are totally forgetting those people who put in the most effort and work the hardest. Where are the perks for higher level Local Guides!? OK I do this mainly to help people, but that 1TB Drive space that I go when I started is coming in handy, but that promotion will end eventually, and I know a lot of us, who doing the most work on making Google Maps great, will be kinda upset for being left out in the cold.

So please consider offering more Drive space, or at least extending our 1TB to lifetime. Now that would be a true perk!

Thanks!