Awesomeness 

Level 10

Re: New Badges, ALL Masters

@DshottDennis

@DshottDennis wrote:

Congratulations brother @ProfArunCM

On all 4 masters..😀

I also received my 4 master badges..

Glad to know that you too received All Four Masters, Great achievements. It is not a mean achievement.

Wishing you a  hapoy coming 2018. 

Level 10

Congrats @DshottDennis

for the achievement. 

Best wishes

Level 9

Just got the email telling us about them, no badges here yet. I may qualify for some, either way cool to have more ways to be recognized!

Level 10

Dear @nickmayer79

No mail is supposed to be received from Google. We need to update App , when available and see badges ourselves. 

Best wishes. 

@nickmayer79 wrote:

Just got the email telling us about them, no badges here yet. I may qualify for some, either way cool to have more ways to be recognized!

Connect Moderator

Congrats, @ProfArunCM! All mastery except in just the "expert trailblazer" badge for me 😛

Really love the addition of these badges.

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

No mail? What does that mean? I get local guides emails all the time talking about different things. 

Level 10

@SP31 

I firmly believe that you will get Mastery in this badge too soon.

Best wishes,

@SP31 wrote:

Congrats, @ProfArunCM! All mastery except in just the "expert trailblazer" badge for me 😛

Really love the addition of these badges.

Level 10

@nickmayer79

You may receive the mail soon but in the mean time please download new app and se your badges,

Best wishes,

Level 9

I'm afraid nothing you are saying makes sense. I started by saying I got the email already?? 

And what *new* app? Are you talking about an update to Maps? That isn't how this works. Google rolls things out in waves, so groups of us will see the badges rolled out, then another group, and so on...