katoibrah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New Achievement, 200+ Review Likes! ❤️

An illustration of an achievement card sent to Local Guide Kato Ibrahim with a background of stars, dots and dashes in the colours of Google.An illustration of an achievement card sent to Local Guide Kato Ibrahim with a background of stars, dots and dashes in the colours of Google.

Just received a new notification from Google Maps and once I opened maps and navigated to the updates panel, it was an achievement of 200 plus review likes. "Hi Kato Ibrahim, you're now a top reviewer on Google Maps!"

What This Achievement Means To Me:

It's a great gem to be a Local Guide like anyone of you reading this can tell. It feels awesome whenever we help the community with very simple and useful steps.

Whenever I visit places, the best way to tell my experience to someone who will visit that same place is by writing a review on Google Maps.

Whenever we write reviews and they receive thumbs up from other people, it's a potential sign that what we've written is noticed to be helpful to others.

This keeps me motivated in doing it again and again on different places I visit as a way of helping my community. Similarly I never forget giving thumbs up to reviews I find helpful.

Some Advice And Tips:

A simple advice or tip I would like to share with fellow Local Guides, when reviewing places, always write about your experience brief but satisfying.

Be open to the person who will read your review whether the owner of the place or other people willing to visit the same place. For example you can tell it even with a rating, and write your review with the last part saying,

"l would have given this place five stars but they don't have a wheelchair accessible entrance."
And that is maybe you've given them a 4 star rating.

Another thing that I learnt from this platform, you are free to edit your review when you revisit places and happen to notice some changes. This will even earn you points as a Local Guide for giving latest information in reviews.

Don't forget to add photos to your reviews if possible to give a visual look on what you've written whenever possible. Keep contributing to the Google Maps Local Guides program I wish you blessings.

It's your local guide @katoibrah 

Kampala, Uganda
5 comments
Level 8

Re: New Achievement, 200+ Review Likes! ❤️

@katoibrah ,تحياتي لك .مبروك هذا العمل الرائعابقى دوما الى الامام.لخدمة الناس

Level 8

@Mohdmohdaljaman أنا متواضع حقا لقراءة هذا، شكرا لك

Level 8

Greetings 🤠

@katoibrah 

Congratulations 👏👏👏

Level 8

Thank you fellow Local Guide @HASHIM_AK 

Level 10

I will follw @Mohdmohdaljaman and @HASHIM_AK  for your Achievement.

You are a Top Reviewer on Google Maps.

You should be proud of it.

Keep on contributing on Google Maps and here on Local Guides Connect.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.