claudiaamanda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Netherlands is not just Amsterdam

Hello Everyone, well as you know so many people only visiting Amsterdam when they are in The Netherlands. but as you know Netherlands is not just Amsterdam so many beautiful city you should visit and see.

GroningenGroningen

RotterdamRotterdamRotterdamRotterdamAmsterdamAmsterdamAmsterdamAmsterdam

first of All, Amsterdam is Not a country. 

and English-speaking travellers (like me) cause my dutch still sucks, sure it's great having the comforts of English everywhere you turn. But if you're a Dutch native, it can also be quite strange having your landscape change linguistically. and yes Amsterdam is very crowded with tourist, 

Amsterdam as a city is far different than what is traditionally ''DUTCH''

if you wants to see the real Netherlands, you should visit other city such as Kinderdijk, Volendam, Thorn, and Groningen (best city for students)

and if you wants to see beautiful architecture you should go to Rotterdam. and also some big cities like Leiden, Utrecht and The Hague 🙂

finding an excuse to visit The Netherlands is rarely difficult, thanks to Nation's charming cities, beautiful countryside and a world-leading cultural attractions. and great food (?????)

When it comes to cycling, the Netherlands is way ahead of the curb and roughly half of the country ride a bike on a daily basis. *including me as long as it's not too windy/raining/snowing. as you know the wind is really strong in here. 

*funny story, I'm short and it is hard for me to find bike for my size. *so many asian students have the same problem with me. even Kids is taller than us. 

The Netherlands is regularly listed among the best places to live in the world and the U.N. recently named it the 6th happiest nation on earth.

15 comments
Level 7

Re: Netherlands is not just Amsterdam

Hai @claudiaamanda 

Hm, jika aku memiliki kesempatan bepergian ke Eropa, Belanda adalah negara pertama dalam daftar ku. Kenapa? Aku menyukai kanal-kanal yang indah dan ingin mengunjungi desa yang masih terlihat asli. Di mana kita bisa merasakan suasana tempo dulu. Aku harap...

Level 7

Such a beautiful country 

Level 9

@AndrianNya, kalau ke sini kabari aja ya. I will show you around.

Level 9

@Nnettex it is, the best country in the world.

Level 7

Bls: Netherlands is not just Amsterdam

Haiii mbak @claudiaamanda 

melihat Belanda serasa Flashback saya menonton Film "SI DOEL THE MOVIE" yang mengambil set di Indonesia dan Belanda, menawarkan suasana bagus dan disanajuga ada musium artefak Indonesia.

dan film "SI DOEL THE MOVIE" yang bikin saya nangis pas mendekati adegan terakhir di belanda

Level 9

Bls: Netherlands is not just Amsterdam

@360bymiftah glad to hear that, sayang Nya says velum pernah lihat film nya, Jadi kurang Tahu hehehe.

kalau saya ada waktu saya tonton deh.

Googler

Hi @claudiaamanda. Thanks for sharing your post. I am headed to The Netherlands for vacation and am spending two days in Utrecht and can't wait! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC Utrecht is really beautiful city you will love it. I can show u around if u like.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very beautiful photos @claudiaamanda .

Arnhem also was a sweet visit for me.

Thank you.