Gelin0512's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Nature in the midst of a Small City

Sunrise.. I captured this in one of  my visit to my hometown  in Baybay Borongan Easterrn Samar.  Borongan is a small city and the capiital of  Eastern Samar located in  the Visayas region of the Philippines. If you vibe to see beautiful and perfect sunrise you can go to Borongan not only you can see the sunrise but you can explore a lot of places  naturally beautiful and stunning. ..It is a  1 hour ride by plane to Tacloban then a 3 hour ride on a van from Tacloban.Sunrise.. I captured this in one of my visit to my hometown in Baybay Borongan Easterrn Samar. Borongan is a small city and the capiital of Eastern Samar located in the Visayas region of the Philippines. If you vibe to see beautiful and perfect sunrise you can go to Borongan not only you can see the sunrise but you can explore a lot of places naturally beautiful and stunning. ..It is a 1 hour ride by plane to Tacloban then a 3 hour ride on a van from Tacloban.

A Lush of Green.A Lush of Green.

The Sky and the SeaThe Sky and the Sea

Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nature in the midst of a Small City

Hey @Gelin0512,

Thank you for sharing these great photos from your hometown. I love the sunsets above the sea.

By the way, have you seen the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread? In there you can enjoy more photos of sunsets from all around the world.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!