Sacredcircle18's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Native Flute making and playing

How many people would love to hear a native flute made by their own hands? I sell and teach you how to make and play. If there are any people that would love to start a new project in life that is tied to mother earth please let me know. D# fluteD# flute

Bellingham, WA, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Native Flute making and playing

Hi @Sacredcircle18 and welcome to Connect!

You probably didn't know this, but we do not allow promotions of any nature here on Connect — self-promotion, commercial content, etc. are in violation of the Local Guides rules. Please review the program rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here.

Please note that I have moved your post to the General Discussion board, as is it more appropriate in this section of the platform. I kindly ask you to check the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your World.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!