Edie_Nurdy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Nagoya Batam (Riau Islands Province, Indonesia)

The Batam City area consists of Batam Island, Rempang Island and Galang Island and other small islands in the Singapore Strait and the Malacca Strait. Batam, Rempang and Galang islands are connected by the Barelang Bridge.

View of BatamView of Batam

View of Nagoya Hill Hotel, BatamView of Nagoya Hill Hotel, Batam

View of activities in Nagoya City BatamView of activities in Nagoya City Batam

View Batam City Square Mall.View Batam City Square Mall.

View of activity in the business district of Nagoya city Batam.View of activity in the business district of Nagoya city Batam.

Nagoya hill shopping mall, BatamNagoya hill shopping mall, Batam

View the Nagoya Batam culinary tourism atmosphereView the Nagoya Batam culinary tourism atmosphere

Batam, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Nagoya Batam (Riau Islands Province, Indonesia)

All are so beautiful and so cool .Photos very helpful for others travelrs,thank and from India

Google Vendor

Re: Nagoya Batam (Riau Islands Province, Indonesia)

Hi @Edie_Nurdy,

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. What are the most famous tourist attractions in Nagoya Batam? How can you reach it from Singapore? Sharing your experience while taking these photos can make your post more interesting.

If you are interested in finding more ways on how you can make your photo posts more engaging, you can check out What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Night view of Nagoya business center, Batam City (Indonesia)

Batam City (Riau Islands Province, Indonesia)Batam City (Riau Islands Province, Indonesia)

Google Moderator

Re: Night view of Nagoya business center, Batam City (Indonesia)

Hello @Edie_Nurdy,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful night view photo of Batam. I've never visited Batam before but I heard a lot about it and most of my relatives visited Batam for few days and then continue to Singapore or Malaysia. 

By the way, I am merging this post with your previous post that also about Nagoya Batam (Riau Islands Province, Indonesia).  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!