Martin2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Mysteriously moving markers

Hi WetCoastCanuck,

I guess that is the bright side of it 🙂 Another 5 points for those of us that correct the mistake. You would think though the automated system would catch when address and location did no jive. I guess in time such kinks will get worked out. A thought occurred to me, what if in some cases, a business is moving their marker back to the wrong location? That is somewhere in the corporate ladder of a business someone that does not know where the branch of a chain is actually located as they are unfamiliar with the area is moving the marker where the business is located to the wrong position, and the system allows it because they are the owner despite the fact the address and location  do not jive.. 

Level 10

Dear NinCo, hope all's well with you.

Transit features on Maps are probably reverting to their official source, so maybe the official source has an error.  "Please use "Send feedback -> Other feedback" to let Google know there are issues with this particular location." As in: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/20time-edit-but-pending-approvel/m-p/280305...

Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP Appreciate!

#BeKnownForWhatYouCreate