Dv_sol's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My trip to Bali - Desamuda village Resort

I recently visited Desamuda village in January…i show this hotel on make my trip and i like this hotel in first place, so we decided to stay there…location is so amazing and peaceful with greenery and beautiful architecture… DesaMuda Village is located in the vibrant area of Kuta, Bali, Indonesia.

1710587554353 (1).jpg

DesaMuda Village offers a tranquil escape amidst this energetic atmosphere, providing guests with a serene retreat close to all the action. The village likely provides a more traditional and local experience compared to larger hotels, giving visitors a chance to immerse themselves in the culture and beauty of Bali.

When you arrive at hotel, they’ll offer you a welcome drink like dragon fruit mix juice and give you instructions about villa, massage therapy and other cultural activities. They also have floating breakfast services.

1710587554529 (1).jpg

1710587554537 (1).jpg

1710587554609 (1).jpg

1710587554601 (1).jpg

1710587554618 (1).jpg

The resort provides guests with a peaceful retreat while being close to Seminyak’s shopping, dining, and beach attractions. Desamuda Village features Balinese-inspired architecture, spacious rooms, a swimming pool, spa facilities, and dining options. It’s known for its serene ambiance and convenient location, making it a popular choice for travelers seeking relaxation and convenience in Bali. The resort offers a variety of villas and suites, each designed with Balinese architecture and modern amenities. The accommodations are spacious, clean, and comfortable, providing a relaxing environment for guests.

1710587554333 (1).jpg

1710587554519 (1).jpg

Dhruvi Solanki
Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4 comments
Level 9

Betreff: My trip to Bali - Desamuda village Resort

@Dv_sol sehr gute Informationen zu dieser Hotelanlage und die Bilder zeigen alles sehr schön 

Level 6

Betreff: My trip to Bali - Desamuda village Resort

@Annaelisa Thank you so much 🤗

Dhruvi Solanki
Level 8

Re: My trip to Bali - Desamuda village Resort

@Dv_sol que genial hotel! La primera foto de comida que sería? Parece ser una milanesa? También recuerda que puedes agregar enlaces de Google Maps para saber dónde está el lugar.

Level 6

Re: My trip to Bali - Desamuda village Resort

Thank you for your guidance…I’ll surely do that..and the first one dish is fish & chips @Maximilianozalazar 

Dhruvi Solanki