Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: My photos reached a New Record on Google Maps!

Congrats on reaching 150K! Have you noticed that some pictures have a lot more views than others?

Level 5

@AslamMo,

Well done mate! I have been pretty busy myself the last 10 months.It goes to show anything is possible if you are prepared to put in the hard yards.All the best!

Cheers,

Zed star.

This is from today.This is from today.This one is over a week old.This one is over a week old.

Level 10

Cool stuff keep it up 

Level 9

Hi Friends,

The above said messages are to motivate each one's efforts for the past one week's time. This is to help us to know where we stand. Or prompting us to do some more.

Just consider the message/s as a meter to go consistently.

Happy contributions!!!

Level 10

@Zeds man you are insane, great to see you contributing so much to the community,

i am just near to 1M views and i am excited .

Screenshot (163).png 

Level 5

@NarenChandra,

Thank you...I am at 45 million photo views now in less than 11 months since I starting posting photos as a Local Guide.It will be way over 100 million in a few months because I have control over many very large and smaller businesses with the headline photo on Google Maps which gives me huge ongoing photo view yields daily.Look at my post THE ART OF THE INSIDE SHOT and you will learn a bit about my great photo shooting techniques.It's all about winning...there are no rewards for coming 2nd.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 10

@Zeds , i have always read that attitude matters the most , and seems to have right attitude ,hunger and skill. u inspired many already. 

hope i find right tune in contribution and i would some day like to compete u .

in the end of the day your are providing service to the society and that is what matters .

@Zeds wrote:

@NarenChandra,

Thank you...I am at 45 million photo views now in less than 11 months since I starting posting photos as a Local Guide.It will be way over 100 million in a few months because I have control over many very large and smaller businesses with the headline photo on Google Maps which gives me huge ongoing photo view yields daily.Look at my post THE ART OF THE INSIDE SHOT and you will learn a bit about my great photo shooting techniques.It's all about winning...there are no rewards for coming 2nd.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@NarenChandra,

Thank you....we'll see if my massive Google Maps contribution and inspiring attitude on Connect for other local guides is enough to get me invited to the Local Guides Summit 2017. 

Cheers,

Zed star.