Jose-Two's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My passion for the correct information

My real name is Juan Miguel Lucchesi, and for many years I have been a user of all kinds of technologies, over the years I saw them grow and I think that my curiosity about progress will never end.

I believe that since Google exists, everyone's life has changed, , and since Local Guides Connect appeared, it not only changed our lives, but also changed our daily life.

If from the place that touches us and with the RESPECT that this service requires, we all contribute and we pass the voice so that others also do it, every time the world is going to be a little better.

Because I believe that the quality of the services and the information provided to the system improves minute by minute the quality of life of all beings in the world.

From the neighborhood store to the big supermarket, from the big corporation to the small entrepreneur who provides service.
All have the same conditions and equality when the veracity of the information is provided by the same users of the service.

Everyone must do their part and be very responsible for the information provided.

In my case I always prefer to wait to give opinions to have a more formed idea of ​​the business or place that I am reviewing.

And in the case of photography, I seek to take photos with many details and that contribute a lot to those who are going to consult them.

1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: My passion for the correct information

Hello @Jose-Two,

Thank you for sharing with us. 

I would like to let you know that I've released your post from our spam quarantine. Apologies for any inconvenience caused - our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions.

For more information on how posts or comments can be caught by our spam filter, I recommend you to read this article Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!