LuisMGonzalez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My most popular photo in Google Maps

This delicious salad is my most popular picture in Google Maps. I am proud of it because this was my 1st time in this French restaurant (Bonaparte) to celebrate my birthday, two years ago,  and most importantly because it shows that when people use Google Maps to select a place what they are really looking for is a human connection. Show your most popular picture and tell us about it. #lestguideSalade NapoléonSalade Napoléon

Restaurant Bonaparte, Rue Saint-François-Xavier, Montreal, QC, Canada
3 comments
Level 8

Re: My most popular photo in Google Maps

Wow @LuisMGonzalez,

That's a very nice photo and I can imagine why it is so popular on Google Maps ":it is really inviting to taste this delicious salad.

Bravo 👍👏👏👏👏

Level 8

Thanks @LuisMGonzalez for share with us. Nice photo 

Former Google Contributor

Well it's a great photo with natural lighting and it looks delicious @LuisMGonzalez. I'm not surprised this photo got a lot of views. It's showing exactly what people are searching for when they look up a place on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!