My ideaMy idea

CA SAMBO
South Africa
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Lets meet up by ITSR news updates

Hi @Celumusa_Sambo, thanks for changing your Connect username. 

You are new to this community forum and may not be familiar with navigating around. Let me share some tips and best practices to help you make the best of your time here:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For more information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting Local Guides Help Center

If you have any questions, feel free to give me or any Google Moderators a shout by tagging us in your post. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Lets meet up by ITSR news updates

My mottoMy motto

CA SAMBO
Level 8

Re: My idea by ITSR news updates

Hi @Celumusa_Sambo,

Please be noted that we can only join the LocalGuides program using our own identity as an individual.

On the other hand, posting Text messages in a Graphical attachment is consider a Spamming technique to avoid Spam Filters.  Thus you can be considered as Spamming here.

Level 8

Hi @Celumusa_Sambo,

Please do not cross-post the same message to different boards.

I am merging this with your duplicated messages.

Level 9

Thanks

CA SAMBO
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Celumusa_Sambo, thanks for changing your Connect username. 

You are new to this community forum and may not be familiar with navigating around. Let me share some tips and best practices to help you make the best of your time here:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For more information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting Local Guides Help Center

If you have any questions, feel free to give me or any Google Moderators a shout by tagging us in your post. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Re: My idea by ITSR news updates

Thanks 

CA SAMBO