ChaurasiaRavi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My first time meetup.

Every local guides can join this meetup.

New Pal Hotel, फ्रेसर रोड एरिया, पटना, बिहार, भारत
3 comments
Level 9

Re: My first time meetup.

Hie @ChaurasiaRavi,

Welcome to the official forum of local guides. I'm unable to locate any meet-up submitted by you.

Please go through this page to see how you can organise a meet-up and in this page you can fill up a meet-up form...

Team will review your meet-up idea in a week and after that other local guides will be able to RVSP in your meet-up. 

Good luck 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Google Moderator

Hello @ChaurasiaRavi,

It is true what @deepakjhic had mentioned, it will be best for you to organize your meet-ups by planning it here. It will be easier for the other Local Guides to learn more about your meet-ups and to join. 

But before that, I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Best hotels