Maximilianozalazar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: My favorite place close to home

dearest @Maximilianozalazar .. I always love the beach and I grew up in Lampung, the southern most part of Sumatera Island, Indonesia, where we are surrounded by beautiful islands and bays.

Mini Indah was enjoying Kelagian Lunik Island, Lampung, IndonesiaMini Indah was enjoying Kelagian Lunik Island, Lampung, Indonesia

Last Christmas break, we went to the islands in Lampung Bay and really enjoyed the time. We were so accustomed to spend some times on the beach and islands on weekends and went snorkeling or picnic together, Those are such a wonderful memories..

one fine day at Ketapang Port, Lampung, Indonesiaone fine day at Ketapang Port, Lampung, Indonesia

Level 8

@TravellerG que maravilla de fotografía, ¿es arena blanca? ¿El agua es fría?Amo la playa. Gracias por leer mí post y te allá gustado. Saludos.

Level 6

অসাধারণ একটা ভিউ

Level 8

@JustJake que justa pregunta yo me di cuenta cuando me mudé de ciudad lo que realmente tenía a metros de casa, aveces me agarra como querer volver (lo voy hacer en algún momento de mí vida osea a vivir allí) pero la ciudad no hay fuentes de trabajo lamentablemente.

Realmente interesante tu lugar en el mundo.

Level 10

Hello dear fellow LG @Md_44Aminul

If you don't use TAG, the other LG won't get any "Notification" that you have responded to.

How to TAG: Simply by typing the symbol @ before the User Name of an LG (as I have done above, to you), you can send a notification (TAG) to the other member. Ex: if you need to TAG me, then type @ followed by TravellerG - then I will get a notification - for more details, click 'Here'.

Hope this will help you. 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Wah... Great two shots! 

First one... 🤗

2nd one is 👍❤️🤝🤝‌.

@indahnuria 🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi, dear friend... Maxi... 

Golden color sand... Fine ones... 

That place is a historical place with more than 40 monuments, accredited by UNESCO... 

Thanks for letting me know that you liked the photo. 

Request you to kindly tag me in your future posts so that I will not miss your contributions... Thanks...

@Maximilianozalazar

🙏❤️

Level 9

@indahnuria zwei wunderschöne Bilder, ich liebe solche Fotos 

Level 8

@SillennySilva muchas gracias por el comentario 🙂.

Level 8

@Maximilianozalazar Awesome display of the clouds and sky. Thanks for sharing your photo.