Shrey36's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My experience with google maps and google local guides community.

Hello Everyone,

This is Shreyas Prakash from Bengaluru, India. I am an avid traveller, when ever I get a day or two off, I hop on my motorcycle or get in my car and explore the world around me. Google maps has helped me a lot in my travels. I will always have an offline google map of the area where I will be visiting even before I embark on my journey. 

When I heard about local guides, I was extremely thrilled, because now I had a chance to give back to the same community which had helped me so much in my travels. 

I have taken the help of google maps to find routes in an unknown part of the country, it has helped me discover many new and wonderful places and it has also helped me in identifying shortcuts from work to home. So I beleive that its my duty to contribute in what ever small way possible towards a better experience of Google maps.

As a local guide, I would like to give detailed and honest reviews so that my fellow travellers make enjoy the destination better than I did. And I would like to upload as many photos as possible so that the prospective travellers have a very good idea of what ti expect when they go there. I plan to keep on giving reviews and uploading photos long after I reach level 10. Because being a Google local guide has become my passion.