Girechasu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My experience as a Local Guide =)

Hello everyone!!! 

My name is Giancarlo Chávez. I´m from Lima, Perú.

We have always wanted that our first date must be the best one or that our trip has pleasant experiences that exceed our expectations. Well, it's like that. Nowadays, we have created a new tendency which is to live experiences without imposing an accelerated routine on us.

In 2015, I started using Google Maps to find the best references for a trip that I made to Cusco. I wanted recommendations of good places for eating, relaxing, staying & the best tours where I really live the adrenaline!!!

At that time, there were few reviews but they were enough to embark on a journey armed on my own way with my times and tastes. From there, I understood that the best way to improve the multicultural integrity and make small places stand out was through my own experience and in that way others will enjoy it too. Therefore, I start working on this Google adventure as a Local Guide.At central Train in OllantaytamboAt central Train in Ollantaytambo

In Machu Picchu - CuscoIn Machu Picchu - Cusco

At Plaza de Armas in CuscoAt Plaza de Armas in Cusco

At Cristo BlancoAt Cristo Blanco

At Qoricancha churchAt Qoricancha church

Mullaka's MisminayMullaka's Misminay

Mullaka's MisminayMullaka's Misminay

Quinoa with Tropical ChickenQuinoa with Tropical Chicken

Plaza de Armas CuscoPlaza de Armas Cusco

A month ago was my first family trip outside of my country. We went to Miami (USA) to visit Disney World and the wonderful city of Miami. I was very excited and nervous because I organized everything by myself with the help of Google Maps and Local Guides Reviews. I wanted this family experience to be liked by my parents and I got it. My parents congratulated me for organized an amazing trip with good experiences in each place we visited. Here are some photos:

At Magic KingdomAt Magic kingdomAt Epcot Epcot HollywoodHollywood studios studios HollywoodHollywood studiosHollywood studiosEpcotEpcotEpcotEpcotMiami BeachMiami BeachVilla VizcayaVilla VizcayaVilla VizcayaVilla Vizcaya

Those trips motivated me more and I would love that other user can provide the same to their loved ones. Therefore, my collaboration as a Local Guide will increase with improvements! I know I´m still new, but practices make you a master!!

If someday you decided to come to Perú and you want good recommendations, don´t hesitate to contact me. I will gladly help you.

Here, I leave my social networks:

facebook: girepunksky

instagram: girechasu

A big hug to everyone and keep changing the World!!!!

Giancarlo Renán Chávez Suárez

Local Guide Level 7 - Perú

La Molina, Perú